Východočeské plynárenské strojírny, a. s.
The Company was founded in 1953 as an engineering-assembly plant
incorporated in a large national enterprise.
Major area of business back then was construction and maintenance of gas facilities until 1989.
Main part of the present technical, construction and production capacities is
designed for the technologies related to LPG usage and production of pressure tanks for various media types up to 7.5 MPa.
We are active in the LPG field for over 35 years.